Criminal Defence Lawyers
You need a Criminal Lawyer if you have been charged with a criminal offence. Sometimes, you need the advice of an expert Criminal Lawyer before you have been charged with an offence. Call an expert at Ashkan Tai Lawyers now and get expert advice. Call us if:
- You believe someone might be making a complaint against you
- The police have not contacted you but you feel that they want to contact you
- The police have contacted you and want to speak to you about an investigation
- The police have come over, have a warrant or are asking to be let in
Always call us before saying anything to the police. You only have to give them your name and identification. You always have the right the call a lawyer. Don’t be shy. One call can be the difference between freedom or jail.
We Are The Experts
While the police investigate criminal offences leading to prosecutions, Ashkan Tai Lawyers are here to ensure that your rights are protected.
The Criminal Justice System is complex and navigating your way through is a stressful process. Allow Ashkan Tai Lawyers to take the stress away, and make your experience as painless as possible to ensure that your rights are properly defended.
We at Ashkan Tai Lawyers understand that people are often under stress and pressure when they are being investigated. This is why it is important to immediately contact us before the matter escalates into something larger than necessary.
Our experience and knowledge of law allows us to give you the advice you need when it counts the most. We will step in and take carriage of your matter for you. We will talk to the police if necessary. We will come to you if it is appropriate. Most of all, we will make sure that your matter is managed to preserve and defend your rights.
We appear in all judicial forums, such as; Courts, Tribunals, Mediations, Commissions and Disciplinary Hearings.
We have offices on the Gold Coast, Loganholme and Brisbane. Whilst our general focus is in Queensland, we can appear in any Court in Australia.
We Appear In All Criminal Matters
Some common matters include:
- Police Record of Interviews
- Bail Applications
- Murder & Manslaughter
- Drug Offences (serious and minor)
- Weapon Offences
- Burglary (Enter Premises)
- Domestic Violence Matters (DVO or Protection Orders)
- Sex Offences
- Child Exploitation Offences
- Animal Cruelty
- Matters where the police are alleging Vicious Lawless Association (VLAD)
- Investigation Hearings (CMC, CCC, ACC)
Your Best Defence
When you engage Ashkan Tai Lawyers, be confident that we deliver consistent exceptional service. We look forward to representing you at Ashkan Tai Lawyers.
Get Your Free Initial Consultation
Criminal Lawyer (Gold Coast): 07 5661 3000
Criminal Lawyer (Brisbane): 07 3040 9991